With apologies to filmmaker Peter Greenaway, who I am sure was first and foremost on everyone’s mind this Thanksgiving, I spent my Turkey Day as I do every year freeloading off my dear friends, Martini Max, his sister, Dorothy Parker (DP) and their family. Naturally, I am thankful for the things that matter most in life – the wheel, fire and stretch jeans.
Lame Adventures to Go!
Lame Adventures: Unglamorous Tales From ManhattanVirginia Antonelli (Author)Available now on Amazon in trade paperbackand Kindle edition.
- Who put the heart in snow art on West 71st Street? How I feel about leaving work early. #snowday #Noreaster4 https://t.co/rjB9wVE0OM tweeted 1 month ago
- I just entered the Mean Girls lottery to win $42.50 tickets! luckyseat.com/mean-girls/ via @Lucky_Seat tweeted 1 month ago
- I unlocked $35 Rush tickets for #PrinceOfBroadway at @MTC_NYC on @TodayTix! Unlock here: go.todaytix.com/PrinceOfBroadw… #TodayTixRush tweeted 7 months ago
- I entered the #1984play Lottery for $19.84 front row tickets on @TodayTix! Enter here: go.todaytix.com/1984Lotto @revisedtruth tweeted 10 months ago
- I unlocked $30 Rush tickets for Lillian Hellman's #TheLittleFoxes at @MTC_NYC on @TodayTix! Unlock: go.todaytix.com/LittleFoxesRush #TodayTixRush tweeted 11 months ago
Lame Adventure 412: The Deodorant Debacle
Lame Adventure 439: The Annual Halloween Scourge
Lame Adventure 463: Way Back Machine Encounter with a Rock Legend