With apologies to filmmaker Peter Greenaway, who I am sure was first and foremost on everyone’s mind this Thanksgiving, I spent my Turkey Day as I do every year freeloading off my dear friends, Martini Max, his sister, Dorothy Parker (DP) and their family. Naturally, I am thankful for the things that matter most in life – the wheel, fire and stretch jeans.
Lame Adventures to Go!
Lame Adventures: Unglamorous Tales From ManhattanVirginia Antonelli (Author)Available now on Amazon in trade paperbackand Kindle edition.
- RT @tonfilm: #CancelCulture is the new #McCarthyism. If @SpikeLee can’t stand up to it, who can?!?! tweeted 3 months ago
- Lame Adventure 475: Worldwide Pride, Milton and Me lameadventures.com/2019/07/01/lam… https://t.co/gXlWxagIDd tweeted 1 year ago
- I entered the @BurnThisBway Lottery for $39 tickets on @TodayTix! Tap here to enter: go.todaytix.com/BurnThisLottery tweeted 1 year ago
- I unlocked $39 Rush tickets for #TrueWest on Broadway at @roundaboutnyc on @TodayTix! Unlock here: go.todaytix.com/TrueWestRTCRush #TodayTixRush tweeted 1 year ago
- RT @SallyQYates: Our President today not only chose a tyrant over his own Intel community, he chose Russia’s interests over the country he… tweeted 2 years ago
Lame Adventure 412: The Deodorant Debacle
Lame Adventure 439: The Annual Halloween Scourge
Lame Adventure 463: Way Back Machine Encounter with a Rock Legend