With apologies to filmmaker Peter Greenaway, who I am sure was first and foremost on everyone’s mind this Thanksgiving, I spent my Turkey Day as I do every year freeloading off my dear friends, Martini Max, his sister, Dorothy Parker (DP) and their family. Naturally, I am thankful for the things that matter most in life – the wheel, fire and stretch jeans.
Lame Adventures to Go!
Lame Adventures: Unglamorous Tales From ManhattanVirginia Antonelli (Author)Available now on Amazon in trade paperbackand Kindle edition.
- I unlocked $35 Rush tickets for #PrinceOfBroadway at @MTC_NYC on @TodayTix! Unlock here: go.todaytix.com/PrinceOfBroadw… #TodayTixRush tweeted 5 months ago
- I entered the #1984play Lottery for $19.84 front row tickets on @TodayTix! Enter here: go.todaytix.com/1984Lotto @revisedtruth tweeted 7 months ago
- I unlocked $30 Rush tickets for Lillian Hellman's #TheLittleFoxes at @MTC_NYC on @TodayTix! Unlock: go.todaytix.com/LittleFoxesRush #TodayTixRush tweeted 8 months ago
- Trump family’s elaborate lifestyle at taxpayer expense wpo.st/0oNc2 Make America pay again and again. #resist tweeted 11 months ago
- Lame Adventure 474: Shooting the Sun lameadventures.com/2016/07/13/lam… https://t.co/4wzF8jE6sz tweeted 1 year ago
Lame Adventure 412: The Deodorant Debacle
Lame Adventure 439: The Annual Halloween Scourge
Lame Adventure 463: Way Back Machine Encounter with a Rock Legend