It should come as little surprise that showbiz legend Frank Sinatra trounced the competition in a poll seeking the greatest singer of all time. For years considered the most important figure in American pop music, Sinatra remains a star of universal appeal, and was the most mentioned warbler, with jazz great Ella Fitzgerald coming in a close second .
Lame Adventures to Go!
Lame Adventures: Unglamorous Tales From ManhattanVirginia Antonelli (Author)Available now on Amazon in trade paperbackand Kindle edition.
- Lame Adventure 399: Snow Pricks A tale about hard falling Big Apple nitwits and snow wp.me/pMku1-27q tweeted 4 hours ago
- Lame Adventure 398: The Million Dollar Migraine or how to own a Picasso for less than your cable bill wp.me/pMku1-271 tweeted 1 week ago
- Lame Adventure 397: Pass on the Appetizers or celebrating Thanksgivakkah with spin wp.me/pMku1-26L tweeted 2 weeks ago
- Lame Adventure 396: The Boomeranging Jackass Dollar aka my stalker wp.me/pMku1-26t tweeted 3 weeks ago
- Lame Adventure 395: Impulse Shopping: A tale about the trio of fitness, flab and food wp.me/pMku1-269 tweeted 1 month ago