With apologies to filmmaker Peter Greenaway, who I am sure was first and foremost on everyone’s mind this Thanksgiving, I spent my Turkey Day as I do every year freeloading off my dear friends, Martini Max, his sister, Dorothy Parker (DP) and their family. Naturally, I am thankful for the things that matter most in life – the wheel, fire and stretch jeans.
Lame Adventures to Go!
Lame Adventures: Unglamorous Tales From ManhattanVirginia Antonelli (Author)Available now on Amazon in trade paperbackand Kindle edition.
- Lame Adventure 398: The Million Dollar Migraine or how to own a Picasso for less than your cable bill wp.me/pMku1-271 tweeted 1 week ago
- Lame Adventure 397: Pass on the Appetizers or celebrating Thanksgivakkah with spin wp.me/pMku1-26L tweeted 2 weeks ago
- Lame Adventure 396: The Boomeranging Jackass Dollar aka my stalker wp.me/pMku1-26t tweeted 2 weeks ago
- Lame Adventure 395: Impulse Shopping: A tale about the trio of fitness, flab and food wp.me/pMku1-269 tweeted 4 weeks ago
- Lame Adventure 394: Bragging Wrongs wp.me/pMku1-25U tweeted 1 month ago